UCSC collaborate with the local industry and universities locally and internationally for research & development activities. Some of our collaborators are identified below.
- Stockholm University, Sweden
- Umea University, Sweden
Staff Exchange / Placement
- Dr. Erik Billing of Department of Computer Science () at UCSC
- Dr. Anuja Dharmaratne of UCSC () at Department of Applied Educational Science
- Leif Marklund of Department of Applied Educational Science () at UCSC
- Dr. Nalin Ranasinghe of UCSC () at Department of Computer Science
- Dr. Gihan Wikramanayake of UCSC - Sabbatical Placement
- Prof. Gihan Wikramanayake of UCSC
- Dr. K.P. Hewagamage of UCSC
- Dr. A.R. Weerasinghe of UCSC
- Hakim Usoof of UCSC - PhD 2012, Department of Applied Educational Sciences, Umeå University, Sweden
- Hakim Usoof, Eva Lindgren, Sig Writing, Who is Who and Doing What in Distance Education? Authentication and Keystroke Dynamics, Jun, 2008.
- K.P. Hewagamage, Hakim Usoof, Gihan N. Wikramanayake, Brian Hudson, International Association of Computer Science & Information Technology, Designing e-Assessment in Massive Online Courses, in 5th International Conference on Distance Learning and Education (ICDLE 2011), Singapore: International Association of Technology, Education and Development (IATED), ISBN: 978-84-615-3324-4, Sep, 2011, pp. 16-22.
- School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- Social Life Networks for the Middle Piramid (2011 onwards) - Through this project following have already visited UCSC and continue to collaborate: Prof. Athula Ginige, University of Western Sydney, Australia; Prof. Ramesh Jain, University of California, Irvine, USA; Prof. Giuliana Vitiello and Prof. Genny Tortora, University of Salerno, Italy; Ms. Tamara Ginige, Australian Catholic University North Sydney, Australia.