Personal InformationMr.G.P. Seneviratne
- B.Sc.(Colombo 84)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (Colombo 88)
- M.Sc. (Cardiff 89)
- M.Phil (Cardiff 96)
- Internet programming
- Natural Algorithms
- Semantic Web applications
- Kasun de Zoysa, Chamath Keppitiyagama, G.P. Seneviratne, W.W. Shihan, A Public Transport System Based Sensor Network for Road Surface Condition Monitoring, in Proceedings of the 2007 ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Networked Systems for Developing Regions, Kyoto, Japan: NSDR 07, Aug, 2007.
- Y. Wickramasinghe, D. Wijethilake , D. Vatsalan , S. Sudhahar , S.M.K.D. Arunathilake , K. Thilakerathne , G.P. Seneviratne, P. Manahanama, K. Chapman, BudhuDas: An eHealth Business Model for Emerging Countries, in 5th IST Africa, Durban: May, 2010.
- V. Dinusha, S.M.K.D. Arunatilake , K.R.P. Chapman, G.P. Seneviratne, S. Saatviga, D. Wijetileka, S.Y.Y.D. Wickramasinghe, Mobile Technologies for Enhancing eHealth Solutions in Developing Countries, eTELEMED '10, in Second International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine, St. Maarten, Netherlands: Feb, 2010, pp. 84–89.
- S Saatviga , V Dinusha , D Wijethilake, S Y Y D Wickramasinghe , S.M.K.D. Arunatilake , G.P. Seneviratne, K R P Chapman , ViduSuwa: A Mobile eHealth Solution for Emerging Countries, in e-Asia, Dec, 2009, pp. 61.
- D.L. Hewage, G.P. Seneviratne, Implementation of an e-Procurement Systems for Project Procurement in Sri Lanka, Dec, 2012.
Awards and Distinctions
Not included yet